Many NOVELTIES at Hotel Jonathan
- Swimming pool. Enjoy the new outdoor/indoor swimming pool all year round. Swimming outdoors is a true pleasure all year round in the 11 x 5 m pool, thanks to the water’s comfortable temperature. The small indoor pool allows you easy access to all the pool fun.
- Chill-out room with plenty of natural light and a beautiful view. The new chill-out room is a true wellbeing oasis with plenty of natural light, quality deckchairs and cosy furniture made of natural materials. An ideal place where to while away the rest of the day.
- Family sauna in the swimming pool area. We have opened a clothing-only sauna in the swimming pool area if you want to warm up from time to time and partake in a sauna-like experience.
- Sunny scenic terrace with a beautiful view over the vegetable garden and the surrounding sun-kissed mountains (regardless of the season) of Brixen.
- Scenic dining room. A light and spacious dining room, furnished in wood, with a scenic window front: the new room unites the indoor and outdoor spaces and provides a light and cosy atmosphere.
- Training is even more fun with a lot of light and fresh air. The newly arranged gym with treadmills, Cross Trainers and spinning bikes rounds off the wellbeing offer.
- We’ve expanded our wellbeing and relaxation offer at Hotel Jonathan with our spacious Jonathan suites, our new cosy rooms (C category) and a spacious loggia for many of the other rooms (A category).
- All rooms include wooden furniture
- All rooms and suites are fitted with wooden flooring, making them an allergy-free environment; no smoking is allowed in the rooms.
- The spacious bathrooms are all fitted with a shower, WC/bidet, hair dryer and most of them include windows.
- All floors of the hotel are accessible via a lift.
- The hotel has some disability-friendly rooms.
- You will find a soft bathing gown and a SPA bag with sauna towels and terry towelling slippers in the room.
- Free WiFi available at the hotel.
- Park your car in our new spacious parking spaces: you can park your motorbike or mountain bike in the garage.
- Receive the BrixenCard to make the most of special offers during your whole stay.
- Your advantages with the BrixenCard: unlimited fares with the 2 cable cars in our region: Gitschberg-Maranza and Valles-Val Giovo, daily return fare with the cable car Plose, unlimited use of all regional trains and buses in South Tyrol, free entry to the Acquarena Bressanone, free admission to 80 museums in South Tyrol
- Guided mountain tours with your host, Toni, as well as four other guided excursions a week within the BrixenCard programme
- Competent advice for your individual planning of excursions, mountain bike and motorbike tours
- New gym with treadmill, Cross Trainers and spinning bikes; table tennis and football
- Hiking trails, Nordic-Walking, and running trails right from our hotel’s entrance
- Dip in and swim in the new heated swimming pool all year round (5m x 11m).
- Hotel Jonathan in Natz in the Eisacktal valley is one of the best destinations for mountain bike tourists in South Tyrol: book your daily tours whenever you want.
Wellness & Relax
- Excellent Regional cuisine with Mediterranean flavours full of quality and freshness
- We use the best regional organic products, and herbs from our own garden and vegetables sourced directly from farmers
- Daily hearty breakfast buffet; if the sun is out, take breakfast outside to the new scenic terrace
- Four-course à la carte menu and salad buffet
- Upon request, vegetarian dishes and light dietary dishes
- Relax and take a dip in the new Jonathan SPA World with heated outdoor/indoor pool (30°C) and scenic chill-out room
- Sauna area with sauna, infrared cubicle and Finnish sauna
- New sauna in the pool area for everyone
- Beautifully cared for garden with deckchairs
- Daily free entrance to the „Acquarena“
- Shiatsu and Yoga. Wellbeing at Hotel Jonathan takes on a whole new dimension. Trained shiatsu experts and yoga instructors will take care of your inner balance and relaxation.
New multifunction room - seminars, training sessions, workshops
Receive special prices for the seminar room by booking your accommodation at Hotel Jonathan!
In the last years, Hotel Jonathan has become a coveted partner for providing professional and private organisers with a room dedicated to seminars, training sessions and creative workshops. Sport experts are our returning guests, offering courses spanning various days. With our new seminar room, our offers has become even more attractive: 80 m2 of space ideal for events up to thirty people. The room is filled with natural light thanks to the wide glass window and natural ventilation is provided.
Mechanical ventilation also ensures optimal conditions are provided. Hotel Jonathan has plenty of space for team activities during seminars, both inside and outside the building.
Contact us to enquire about prices and equipment for:
- Seminars and training sessions up to thirty people (depending on bookings)
- Workshops in a creative and relaxed atmosphere
- Courses for sport clubs and teams
- Meetings with sport and fitness fringe programme