Travel cancellation insurance
Cancellation cover, also with COVID-19 disease
Please check whether you are adequately insured against cancellation costs. If not, you can insure yourself here! We recommend you take out low-cost travel cancellation insurance via the European Travel Insurance directly on our homepage.
You can find the insurance here: European travel insurance
The European Travel Insurance provides cover, in case you are unable to start or have to cancel the trip as insured customer,
- because you have developed COVID-19 symptoms
- because you have a high temperature, even if a later test result is negative
- because you have tested positive for COVID-19, without showing symptoms
- because a close relative (*) or a person living in the same household is suffering from COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative (*) living in the same household is suffering from COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine.
(*) relatives are spouses (or registered civil partners or partners living in the same household), children (stepchildren, children-in-law, grandchildren, foster children ), parents (stepparents, parents-in-law, grandparents, foster parents), siblings and brother/sister-in-law of the insured person-in the case of a registered partner or a partner living in the same household, in addition to their children, parents and siblings.