Deposit and reservation
- Room will be available from 3pm on day of arrival. Please inform us in good time if you intend to arrive after 6pm.
- On day of departure, please vacate your room by 10am.
- Single room surcharge: 8 to 20 euro depending on type of room and season.
- In addition to cash we also accept traveller’s cheques as well as credit cards.
- Unfortunately we do not allow domestic animals into our hotel.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in our hotel including guestrooms.
- In the interests of our guests, we do not allow any undue noise after 11pm that would disturb sleep.
- person by crossed cheque, bank transfer or by Internet: “Click to pay“. We are not responsible for any costs these transitions may incur.
- Please note: We cannot confirm your reservation until we have received your deposit.
Cancellation of rooms are only valid if given in writing. Cancellations fees will be incurred whether or not the room has been re-let.
- Cancellations up to 1 month before beginning of holiday do not incur any charges.
- In the period between the 15th and 30th day before day of arrival we charge 40% of the total price.
- Cancellations at the latest 8 days before day of arrival incur a charge of 60% of the total bill.
- For cancellations of less than 8 days before day of arrival a full week will be charged.
- If a room is cancelled on day of arrival, or the guest who booked the room fails to arrive, a charge for the whole period booked will be incurred.
- In the event of earlier departure, there will be a charge for the whole period booked.
- Our advice: take out the HGV cancellation cover. You can get details from our hotel.
Municipal tourist tax
- Fixed daily prices for children accommodated in parents’ room (2 full-paying adults):
- Children up to 2nd birthday: free (without board)
- Children from 2 to 6: 25 euro
- Children from 6 to 12: 32 euro
Additional municipal tourist tax: 1,30 Euro per person, per day for guests 14 years old and over. This tax must be paid at the hotel.